The ONCE UPON ACADEMY VOLUME 2 Anthology is available now and that I get to share the news!
If you haven’t yet heard about this wonderful book, be sure to check out all the details below.
This blitz also includes a giveaway for a $25 Amazon GC courtesy of the authors, & Rockstar Book Tours. So if you’d like a chance to win, check out the giveaway info below.
Title: ONCE UPON ACADEMY VOLUME 2
Authors: Breezy Jones, Cara North, Elle Klass, Marie Long, Valerie Puri
Pub. Date: January 7, 2022
Publisher: BLK Publishing
Find it: Goodreads, books2read
Preorder for 2.99 before the price goes up to4.99!
Once Upon Academy, where fairytales are real and princesses really do get happily ever afters.
To kick off the end of our first semester, Once Upon Academy is hosting the annual Winter Ball. A night full of magic, love and happy endings. Join the descendants of classic fairytale characters as they navigate the prestigious halls of Once Upon Academy. Get boujee on the most magical night of the school year and experience a fairytale kiss under the mistletoe. It’s a night you don’t want to miss.
Grab ONCE UPON ACADEMY VOLUME 1 NOW!
Grab the winter ball teaser chapters free right now here – https://dl.bookfunnel.com/j2167xn78q
And anyone that preorders the anthology can get some goodies in the mail like a school map and invitation to the ball! Send your confirmation # and addy to email@example.com Limited to the first 50 pre-orders.
MICE AND MAGIC by BREEZY JONES
1. My whole body screamed to jump his bones.
2. “You’re not gettin my wand, asshole.”
3. My eyes traveled the length of his rock-hard body and I bit my lower lip.
SECRETS OF THE RING by ELLE KLASS
One stroke of a ring could conjure true love.
1. He stared dreamily into her green eyes and watched fondly as she flipped her ginger braid around her pointer finger. It was something she did unconsciously quite often.
2. Grenna slid onto the velvet seat beside Jenn who had beamed tangerine all day. Whatever was eating her up yesterday was forgotten in her exuberance of the ball. The entire school buzzed with excitement and sparkled from the moment she woke up. It was in the enchanted air surrounding the school.
3. Grenna forgot all about the djinn as the werewolf appeared to be coming straight for her. Her feet, frozen in fear, wouldn’t obey her mind’s insistence in running! She pulled her hands over her head and lowered herself to her knees. She was dead. This is what the djinn dragged her out here for. He planned to kill her, not trap her. The bravery she felt moments earlier was replaced with horror as her life flashed before her eyes.
PERLE OF LOVE by MARIE LONG
1.The Headmistress widened her eyes. “Zeke! What are you doing? Get out of here now!”
The pang of alarm in the Headmistress’s voice gave him pause as he panted behind the column next to her. Part of him felt obliged to obey, but his wolf empowered him to remain. He shook his head slowly.
Protect the Headmistress at all costs.
2. “Watch me.” A tickling sensation traveled up Perle’s arm from the buildup of static electricity. For a moment, she thought back to her final exam, and the little white target on the dummy’s forehead. Ms. Fitcher’s lecture echoed in her mind. “Small target. Center. You see everything.”
FEAR NO RAVEN by CARA NORTH
1. “Good grief!” I couldn’t take it anymore. “Hi. I’m Balen. You are asking the same questions a second time around. There is no chance that anyone will access your room without your knowledge. Your room is on the fourth deck in the corner with a single window small enough no one could come through it. You are in one of the single rooms. I even know your room number because you asked three times.”
2. After unlatching the lock, I pushed it outward and into the morning sunlight. I pulled it back and decided it was indeed a footprint. A large footprint on the outside of my window on the third floor of this building.
SHADOWED HEARTS by VALERIE PURI
1.“Looks like you’re free for getting ice cream later, Ryder.” Rebecca said, sweetly behind me. She was so oblivious. The heat in my chest spread as anger and frustration overtook me. Rebecca had no clue what she just destroyed.
2. Smiling down at the card, I thought about all the new possibilities that opened up with my magic tricks. I didn’t have to fake my tricks anymore; I could actually perform them.
Join the Once Upon Academy Facebook Group!
About the Authors:
Breezy lives in a small town in Florida with her husband, daughter, son and four furbabies, as a SAHM. If you ask what first got her into writing, she’ll tell you it was over the ending of Divergent. She remembers laughing at the first person to suggest that she could write a book, but chose to give it a shot. When she’s not writing Breezy splits her time among her many hobbies; reading, repainting dolls, makeup and graphic design, just to name a few. These things don’t come without a cost; coffee and wine. While writing hasn’t always been her goal, she has fallen in love with building a world from nothing and watching it flourish.
Cara North is a romance writer, podcaster, and USMC veteran. She enjoys writing a variety of fiction, but always romance.
Elle Klass is an award winning author. She currently lives in Florida with her family. To date she has written and published over twenty books, in varying genre’s including mystery, suspense, psychological thrillers, fantasy, sci-fi and contemporary fiction. When she’s not writing she’s spending time with family or friends, traveling, relaxing at home watching ghost and horror movies or listening to an audio book.
Marie Long is a novelist who enjoys the snowy weather, the mountains, and a cup of hot white chocolate. She’s an avid supporter of literacy movements.
Valerie Puri is an author of Paranormal, Fantasy, and Young Adult. As an author of both short stories and novels, she enjoys the flexibility of writing tales of any length. Her favorite aspect of writing is the ability to create something out of nothing. She loves building worlds readers can visualize and filling those worlds with complex characters and storylines. Valerie believes that the experiences we have in life are just stories waiting to be written. When she’s not writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, or listening to audio books. She is a Florida transplant, but part of her will always call the Midwest home.
1 Winner will receive a $25 Amazon GC, International.
One Reply to “Book Blitz: Once Upon Academy + Giveaway”
I’ll check this out next time I’m in the mood for something YAish.